Teach With Us!
Viva Phonics partners with knowledgeable and energetic teachers to lead one-on-one online tutoring sessions.
1. Experience in teaching online
2. Experience in teaching reading and phonics
3. Valid state teaching license
4. Available Monday-Friday afternoons and evenings ET
5. Highly professional, punctual, and responsive
6. Technical requirements include having a laptop or desktop computer with a direct connection to high-speed internet and headphones or headset
- All tutors follow the Viva Phonics curriculum
- Sessions are primarliy one-on-one
How to Apply
Send resume, cover letter, teaching license, and a 3-5 min video demonstration of an online phonics lesson to email@example.com.
Please include responses to these questions in your cover letter:
- Describe your current role and responsibilities.
- Why are you interested in being an online reading tutor with us?
- When can you begin tutoring with us?
- What is your availability? Include days, times, and time zone
Due to a high volume of inquiries, we will only be able to contact candidates who are being considered for a tutoring role.